[windows2000] Re: How to tighten up your network - suggestions

  • From: Patrick <london31uk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 02:17:18 -0700 (PDT)

True, but I think the emphasis would be on helping them channel their ability
in the right direction. What you might find is that these kids have a talent
which we can help harness, and direct. This might potentially help them with a
meaningful career in the future. What we tend to see is raw talent,
unproductive and mis-directed.
This particular kid wants a career in IT, but I am very sure he doesnt know
what. This might help him channel his thoughts in the right direction, and be
better informed when he makes his choice.

But then, I might be wrong, and we might just be dealing with seasoned Hackers.

Thanks

Patrick