[windows2000] Re: How to fix a WUP-refusal connections

  • From: Berny Stapleton <berny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 09:00:23 +0000

So, if your not running squid, ISA or any other proxy software and you are
connecting straight out to the internet without going through anything then
that throws that idea out the window.

Did you have anything set before on your previous AD?

On Jan 11, 2010 8:52 AM, "Sorin Srbu" <sorin.srbu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 In Default Domain Policy GPO User Configuration/Windows Settings/Internet
Explorer Maintenance/Connection, the User Agent String is unset. The same
goes for all other IE-related GPO’s I have; in fact it’s only one other, and
that one is set to IE Preference Mode, where the User Agent String is not
settable.

Any other ideas? And thanks so far. 8-)

--

/Sorin