[windows2000] Re: How do I reset multiple user passwords in 2003

  • From: "Raj C. RossRakesh" <raj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 13:40:20 +1000

You could create a simple batch file

command to use would be DSMOD

Hope it works for you..

  This e-mail and any attachments are intended for the addressee(s) only and
may be confidential.  They may contain legally privileged or copyright
material.  You should not read, copy, use or disclose them without
authorisation.  If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender
as soon as possible by return e-mail and then delete both messages.  This
notice should not be removed.

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and
those who matter don't mind."