[windows2000] Help Locating file

  • From: Aaron Dokey <adokey@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 11:05:53 -0400

I'm trying to locate a debugged/checked version of netlogon.dll for Windows
NT 4.0.  I'm trying to trace account lockouts via the instructions in
Q189541.  Unfortunately, the file does not look like it exists in the NT DDK
like the article says.  Does anyone have a copy or know of a place I can get
it from?  It's such a hassle calling MS support, I thought I'd check here
first.  I know this is a Win2k list, but well, it's close isn't it!?? :)
Heh.

Thanks,
Aaron

Aaron Dokey - MIS