[windows2000] Group policy

  • From: "Shawn R. Beairsto" <sbeairst@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Windows2000 (E-mail)" <Windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 15:36:42 -0500

Hi all,

Having some troubles getting a GPO to take effect (Windows 2000 sp4).
Have a GPO at the domain level that is working fine. I have created a new OU
under that for our users with laptops. After moving the appropriate computers
into that group, the new policy seettings are not being applied. The domain
level GPO does not have the no override setting enabled. Other OU's (citrix ou,
etc) have their own GPO's that are working, just the new one i created is not
working. Permissions look fine. Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong? Caffeine
hasn't helped today.

Thanks,

-Shawn

--