[windows2000] Re: Group Policy

  • From: Pratik Patel <pratik_patel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 12:00:01 +0530

One thing I was not understand, you are saying that Right-click and choose
properties when viewing your list of applications in your GPO. I don't think
so this options is not available in GPO. please clearly mention where it is
available. In windows 2000 Snap -in dialog box these are the option
available. Which option I have to take.
    1. Active Directory Domains and Trusts
    2. Active Directory Domains sites and Services
    3. Active Directory Domains users and computers
    4. Active X control
    5. Certificates
    6. Component Services
    7. Device Manager
    8. Computer Management
    9. Disk Defragment
    10.Disk Management
    11.Distributed File System
    12.Event Viewer
    13.Folder
    14.Frontpage Server Extensions
    15.Group Policy
    16.Indexing Services
    17.Internet Authentication Services(IAS)
    18.Internet  Information Services
    19.IP Security Policy Management
    20.Link to Web Address
    21.Local Users and Group