[windows2000] Re: Got Java Working in Google Chrome

  • From: "Ray Costanzo" <ray@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 08:08:03 -0400

Must be nice.  The only thing I see in Chrome (what kind of name is that,
anyway?) is:

"Aw Snap!  Something went wrong while displaying this webpage.  To continue,
press Reload or go to another page."

I've read a little bit about this and antivirus issues and what not, but I'm
not really going to bother with trying to figure it out.  This is on my work
computer, so if it's caused by AV software, we'll need a company-wide solution,
since this damn browser was added to our list of browsers that we want to
support for our apps...