[windows2000] Re: Getting a PC with Novell client on it towork in an AD network

  • From: "Andrew Shriner" <aShriner@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 08:43:36 -0400

In line responses

RAY! :-| Enough over there. ;)

> So, my question is, can a PC with Novell NetWare client on it
> work in an
> Active Directory network?  And if so, how?

Which version of NetWare client are you using? You *should* just be
able to install NetWare client on the machine, and all will be well. Of
course, unless the username and password of the user attempting to login
match exactly on the NDS tree and the AD tree, the user will have to
authenticate twice (once for NDS, once for AD).

Drew