[windows2000] Re: GPO to Logoff user once logon time expires

  • From: Dave stevens <london31uk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 04:41:13 -0800 (PST)

Hi guys,

  Just to add, should this GPO be applied to the default domain policy? does it
make a difference?

  Ta

  Dave

Dave stevens <london31uk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    Hi Guys,

  I have tried set GPO to logoff users once logon time expires.

  Domain is windows 2000, client is XP sp2.

  Somehow I can not get this to work even tho GPResult says the policy is
applied.

  Once logon time expires, user is not logged off.

  Any Hints?

  Ta

  Dave

  Yahoo! Photos