[windows2000] Re: Fwd: Microsoft Security Update Alert

  • From: "Ray at home" <listray@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 21:35:02 -0500

So, some time last year or the year before, I took a trip out to Lubbock,
Texas to visit City Bank.  The reason is that that bank was running some
software the the bank I worked for was considering purchasing (and did).
This bank had branches spanning a couple hundred miles, and at all the
branches were nothing but thin clients.  What did these thin clients connect
to?  A bunch of Terminal Servers.  What were they running?  2003 RC1!  2003
RC1 in production!  It cracked me up.

Ray at home