[windows2000] Re: Fwd: MSfreePC Offers Consumers 'Instant Settlements' From $1.1 Billion Microsoft Settlement

  • From: "Greg Reese" <GReese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 07:20:17 -0400

Not a fan of Lindows Ray?  I have a copy around here somewhere.  It's actually
pretty nice.

Greg

From: windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jim Kenzig
http://thethin.net

Michael Robertson, former CEO and Founder of MP3.com, with the mission
of providing "The World's Most Affordable Software."