[windows2000] Re: Fair Charge

  • From: "Charles R. Buchanan" <crbgfblab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2004 13:08:48 -0800

That's the problem. If it was a problem that would take maybe an hour at
the most, this wouldn't be an issue. However, this is the second go
round and the last time it was an all day  affair getting the one
computer back up and running.  Like I said before, I value the weekend
because I don't get too many things done with my own computers during
the week as it is.  Like right now I'm doing a 525mb update to my Linux
box. It should be done before I go to bed! :-)

Thanks Greg.

PS. It's raining right now and it looks like it won't happen today..
(it's suppose to rain again tomorrow)

On Sat, 04 Dec 2004 08:28:30 -0500, Greg Reese <gareese@xxxxxxxxx> had this to
say:

http://profiles.myspace.com/users/11245247