[windows2000] Re: Exchange 2003

  • From: windows2000.freelists.store@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 17:50:29 +0100

Hi Nick,

Thanks for that recommendation. It certainly looks like it will do the job.

However, I have run into a problem with it that I hope someone can help me
with.

I''ve managed to export my own mail folder from the Exchange 5.5 machine
without any problems. However, I am not able to import it onto the new
Exchange 2003 server.

I'm doing a 2 Stage Export/Import and selecting Stage 2. I tell it the name
of the new Server, but when I click next I get a pop up message stating :-
"No users were found containing mailboxes in the database(s) specified."

I am the only mail enabled user on this server, and I know my mailbox is
present and functional as I have accessed it via Oujtlook without any
problems. I only have 1 folder store as well.

I'm logged in as Administrator, and I have given Administrator Send As and
Receive As rights to the server as I understnad is required from various web
pages.

Is anyone able to give me a pointer?

Rob