[windows2000] Re: Exchange

  • From: "Etts, Russell" <retts@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 08:42:20 -0500

Hi there

If you have the disk space, don't worry about it.  Exchange creates
what's know as "white space".  Rather than having the priv grow, it will
reuse all the space that has been freed up by cleaning.  I believe you
can reclaim the space by running an isinteg, but unless you really need
to see the space, I'd leave it alone.

Thanks

Russell