[windows2000] Encrypting email through Exchange

  • From: "Rod Falanga" <rfalanga@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 16:08:57 -0700

I know that there has been some lengthy discussions of "why I hate Outlook" on
this list, of late.  I'm sorry, but I use Outlook, and this question is going
to be one related to Outlook.

I would like to know what products are available that work with Outlook, and
especially MS Exchange 2000, to encrypt and decrypt messages?  Are there any
that are free?  And how well do these encryption schemes work with other
systems?

Rod