[windows2000] Re: EXCHANGE 2003 DST CRITICAL UPDATE FOR US USERS

  • From: "Jim Kenzig ThinHelp.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: THIN <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 13:13:58 -0500

By the way here is a link at the MS site of other products affected by this
issue.
http://support.microsoft.com/gp/dst_topissues#a2&SD=tech

On 2/22/07, Jim Kenzig ThinHelp.com <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi All,
If you are running Microsoft Exchange in your organization and are in the
US please be aware that there is a hotfix for the daylight savings time
change.
For Exchange Server 2003 SP1 the fix is at:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=931978

If you are running Exchage Server 2003 SP2 the fix is at:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/926666/

This fix must be in place by March 11, 2007.

If you do not install this fix your users will be an hour early for every
appointment they have for 3 weeks until Outlook catches up.  (which could be
considered a good thing I guess if you have chronically late users I guess)
; )

Regards,
--
Jim Kenzig