[windows2000] Duplicates

  • From: Chris Berry <chris_berry-list-windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 13:50:45 -0800

Just in case anyone was following this issue, it appears that my duplicates problem has been resolved. The issue seems to have been caused by a failure to update the DNS settings on our mail server when we decommissioned one of our older servers. If anyone here uses qmail and djbdns let me know and I'll give you the specifics.

chris_berry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Systems Administrator
JM Associates & Coast Business Service

"The measure of success is not whether you have a tough problem to deal with, but whether it's the same problem you had last year. -John Foster Dulles"