[windows2000] Re: Drive Mapping

  • From: "Ibrahim, Mustafa" <Mustafa.Ibrahim@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 12:31:00 -0400

Couple of things, have you paused the script with PAUSE command so you can see
whether or not there is an error generated as it is being mapped? Make sure
there there isn't too many people connecting to that workstation as MS client
OSs like NT/2000, etc can only handle limited number of incoming connections,
10 is the limit I believe. Likewise, make sure the drive S isn't in use. I hope
that helps.