[windows2000] Re: Do you need to have a domain controller in order to use TS?

  • From: "Sullivan, Glenn" <GSullivan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 11:28:39 -0500

I guess you are assuming Win2K3 server, which allows RDP to the
console...

So yes, if you are using Win2K3, you can have three people connected
remotely using RDP.

If you are using Win2K, you can have three people connected remotely,
two via RDP, one via VNC.. ;-)

Glenn Sullivan, MCSE+I  MCDBA
David Clark Company Inc.