[windows2000] Re: DNS2GO (for Sorin Srbu)

  • From: "Charles R. Buchanan" <crbgfblab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 21:45:33 -0700

That's not too bad of a price. Especially for a year! That way if I decide
to go move back home to Cleveland, I'll be able to get back up and online.
:-) Although I'll miss having dozens of computer stores handy....

One thing I did notice, and it could have been due to a number of reasons,
even though I have DSL, it took a LONG time for the deerfield site to
finally load up. Hope that doesn't speak of the re-direction services. :-O

You can post that here or offlist. Been kinda busy juggling all these
projects, including .NET (STD Server and Enterprise Server RC1 (both))

Thanks!