[windows2000] Re: DHCP problem

  • From: Chris Berry <chris_berry-list-windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 19:09:53 -0700

Did you authorize it?

Chris Berry
Information Advisory Manager
JM Associates

“If you have a strong enough why you can bear almost any how.” --Nietzsche

Mauricio Fernandez wrote:
I am installing a new w2k server for one of our offices. It is a very little
network (6 users), so, I putt on the same box a PDC, NAT, DNS and a DHCP

Everything is working fine, except the DHCP server. Users can’t renew his
IP. The IPCONFIG shows this message>

“An error occurred while renewing interface Local Area Connection : unable
to connect your DHCP server”

Now, how a station can see the PCD, NAT and DNS and cannot the DHCP server
if all services are in the same box????

Mauricio Fernández S.

IT Manager

Tel. 591- 445-25160

Fax. 591- 441-15056

Cochabamba - Bolivia

New Site from The Kenzig Group!
Windows Vista Links, list options and info are available at:
***************************** To Unsubscribe, set digest or vacation