[windows2000] Re: DHCP Server Problems

  • From: Mark Cook <mc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 22:03:32 -0000

Andrew,

you said at the start that RRAS was disabled !  Well this might be a thick
question but as I don't play with RRAS that much I'm not 100% certain this
will be a valid question but is the RRAS DHCP allocator disabled (assuming
it can be anything other than that is RRAS is disabled!) ?   If it's not
disabled, try disabling it !?

I got that from

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&threadm=u3iA%23atJEHA.3704%40TK2MS
FTNGP11.phx.gbl&rnum=8&prev=/groups%3Fq%3Ddhcp%2Bserver%2Berror%2B62%26hl%3D
en%26lr%3D%26selm%3Du3iA%2523atJEHA.3704%2540TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl%26rnum%3D8

incase you wonder where that came from !

HTH

Mark