[windows2000] Re: DC setup

  • From: "Leitman, Ken" <ken.leitman@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 14:28:40 -0400

Who has time to go grabbing roles at 2am because Pac Rim Exchange is
freaking out. A few extra power supplies and Raid  don't hurt,
kl

  _____

        From: windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Bill Beckett
        Posted At: Tuesday, April 20, 2004 11:10 AM
        Posted To: Windows 2000
        Conversation: [windows2000] DC setup
        Subject: [windows2000] DC setup

        How do most of you setup your Primary DC as far as fault
tolerance and hardware is concerned? Would a Raid 5 or Raid 1 be
recommended? (Primary being the first one in the root w/FSMO's)

responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, any review,
dissemination, distribution or duplication of this communication is strictly
immediately by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.
Please note that we do not accept account orders and/or instructions by e-mail,
and therefore will not be responsible for carrying out such orders and/or
instructions.
If you, as the intended recipient of this message, the purpose of which is to
inform and update our clients, prospects and consultants of developments
relating to our services and products, would not like to receive further e-mail
correspondence from the sender, please "reply" to the sender indicating your
wishes.  In the U.S.: 1345 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10105.