[windows2000] Re: Crazy printer

  • From: Dogers <dogers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 15:15:48 +0100

On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 09:54:17 -0400, Mauricio Fernandez
<mfernandez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Well, I realize it…
>
> This is an old printer (HP LaserJet IIISi) it do not print any text with
> ARIAL font.
>
> Now, I need to realize how to install this font on the printer…. Any ideas?

I dont know how to actually install the font, but depending on the
drivers you have installed you can substitute it for another one it
can print. If you get the printers properties up on your print server,
if you have a Device Settings tab, you can expand the Font Subtitution
Table and select something else for Arial..

Andrew