[windows2000] Re: Cisco VPN Client software issues.

  • From: Daryl Ehrenheim <d.ehrenheim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 16:37:10 -0700

I tried to reinstall and have come up with nothing. I turn off the Windows
firewall and turn on the stateful firewall in the client software and I
still get the Blue screen error. Upon reboot, I can't get in and have to go
into safe mode as the Admin and turn off the Cisco service. Then I can
reboot and log back in without the blue screen. I am running Sygate Firewall
and Symantec AV client 9.0. I am running Cisco VPN 4.0.1 now and have
dowloaded version 4.0.3 to test. Hopefully this will fix my situation.

Thanks,

Daryl