[windows2000] Cisco VPN Client software issues.

  • From: Daryl Ehrenheim <d.ehrenheim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 17:05:38 -0700

Has anyone else had problems running the Cisco VPN client software since
SP2. The reason I ask is that I have it on my machine and since I installed
SP2 it crashes my machine. It give me the dreaded BSOD and reboots. Anyone
know of a workaround. All I could find on Google was to disable the Windows
Firewall (which I did by default) and have the Stateful Firewall running in
the Cisco client. I also am running Cisco 4.0.1. I need all the help I can
get. I have remote users that rely on the VPN software and are running XP.
If any of them install SP2, they and me will be hosed.

Thanks again.

Daryl S. Ehrenheim
Bargreen Ellingson IT Support
(253) 471-3775