[windows2000] Child Domain Ports Required?

  • From: Dogers <dogers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 16:53:57 +0100

Hello! Wakey wakey list :)

We're looking at putting a child domain in our DMZ as we're getting more
and more machines there and could really do with some GPs and properly
handled accounts.

As this is the DMZ we need to get the firewall fairies do do their thing,
however we can't find a definitive list of ports required. I've found a
list of ports required for a cross forest trust, but I don't think that's
quite the same. Don't suppose anyone has a list handy, do they?

Andrew