[windows2000] Re: Changing printer name in Win 2K

  • From: "Drew Shriner" <drew@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 01:52:41 -0500

I doubt we'll stray from NetWare for quite a while. I have no idea how
he did it... but I've got nearly unlimited client licenses for
NetWare... and it would cost us a TON to move to a Windows
infrastructure.

I simply don't have the knowledge to run a linux controlled network
yet... and I honestly haven't got the time to learn right now.

NetWare isn't THAT bad... I think that once they switch to using linux
as their main OS things will get a lot better. At that point, I know
I'll have to do a lot of learning in short order... but with what's on
my plate right now, I simply can't take the time to learn it before I
have to.

Drew