[windows2000] Re: Changing Everyone's Email Address in AD

  • From: Jeff Malczewski <jmalczewski@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 10:41:51 -0500

This can be done very easily with VBS..

The email addresses are accessed like this:

dim proxies (1)
proxies (0) = "SMTP:<email address1>"
proxies (1) = "smtp:<email address2>"
oUser.PutEx 2,"ProxyAddresses", proxies
oUser.SetInfo

Note the capital SMTP, this denotes the default outbound (reply-to) address.
Just write the code around it to walk your OU structure and you're all set.