[windows2000] Re: Can't access a website

  • From: "Dennis Appelboom" <dennis.appelboom@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 19:23:46 +0200

OK, I'm sure it has to do with your active directory name.....I didn't
fully read the error, but on the bottom, it says that the isa server is
called nj1proxy2.faaerfcu.org.
That means that the AD domain is faaerfcu.org. Since that is the
internal DNS name as well, it will not try to search for the external
site faaerfcu.org.

I now there are workarounds for this, but it would have been smarted to
call your internal domain faaerfcu.local or something.

Good luck,

Dennis Appelboom
marviQ