[windows2000] Re: Boots just to reboot automatically

  • From: "Jeff Stockard" <jstockard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 08:43:26 -0400

When we had that problem, I had to change the motherboard and processor.
Actually, I had to change the motherboard, the old processor wouldn't fit in
the new motherboards we purchased.  I was able to reuse the memory.

Unless you have set up the operating system to reboot on errors, this problem
is caused by either a motherboard, processor or memory.  ( In my limited
experience of 8 years ).

Hope this helps.

Jeff

Jesus Loves You