[windows2000] Re: Block saving executables in user's homefolder

  • From: "Daniel Ensor" <densor@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 13:19:44 +0100

I would like a copy please :)

-----Original Message-----
From: windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Angus Macdonald
Sent: 19 October 2005 13:19
To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [windows2000] Re: Block saving executables in user's homefolder

It was only a demo I made for my own amusement so there's no way I'd
regard it as bug-free, finished or even 100% stable. It was literally 10
minutes work and only amounts to about two dozen lines of code.

I've now converted it to an NT service (told you it would be easy) so
I'll send a .rar compressed version to anybody that wants it.