[windows2000] Backup Software

  • From: "Bob Bulkley" <buck99@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 08:41:05 -0500

Hi Listees,

Looking to draw on your experience with system backups here.

I am desperately seeking a backup program that will backup my drives/partitions
to a dedicated backup hard drive (80G) on a scheduled, unattended basis.

In the event of a failure I want to be able to recover my WIN2000 C: drive from
the backup hard drive using a bootable floppy set (instead of reinstalling the
opsys from scratch using the W2000 CD).

I have looked at a number of backup programs and haven't found any that will
support both the above unattended backup and bootable floppy recovery
requirements for WIN2000.

File system is all FAT32, btw.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions,
Bob Bulkley