[windows2000] Re: BDC not backing up PDC

  • From: "Scott Skrogstad" <scott@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Drew S" <drew2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 18:34:44 -0600

I didn't touch the server because I thought that the
second server would take over and at least let me login
into the network.  So again I wanted to test it so I
brought the first server down and boom I couldn't login
until I brought that server backup.  I looked in the AD
and under domain controlers bother server are listed.  So
I am confussed to why it is not working..