[windows2000] Re: Audio

  • From: "Sullivan, Glenn" <GSullivan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 15:22:29 -0400

Maybe you are right, but I do not believe so.

But my citrix experience is very limited, and I am going on what I have read
on the THIN list... I probably should have kept my mouth shut.

OK, a quick goggle on "Citrix" "Sound" "Sound card in the server" came up
with a few THIN posts, most of which say that a sound card is not necessary.
But it does say that the quality settings on the server and client must
match... medium to medium, or high to high...

Glenn Sullivan, MCSE+I  MCDBA
David Clark Company Inc.