[windows2000] Re: Accurate Windows time service?

  • From: "Jensen, Douglas" <douglas.jensen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 12:03:02 -0500

Well, I just have a line in the batch file logon script that sets the
time based on the server I assigned.

net time \\ServerName /SET /YES

Of course I had to use Group Policy to allow users to set the time when
the logon script ran.

I am sure there are more elegant ways to do this but it works for me.

Douglas Jensen
Douglas.Jensen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Voice (952) 402-9821
Fax    (952) 402-9815