[windows2000] Accoona

  • From: "Martin, Eddie" <EMartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 09:49:09 -0500

I was reading on their site and read about their main claim to fame,
SuperTargeting...

Just thought I'd pass this info on...  (although, I am not spamming)   ;)

-Eddie @ Bridgecom

            How to Supertarget(tm)

Accoona gives you the ability to use Artificial Intelligence technology to
"SuperTarget"(tm) your searches. "SuperTarget"(tm) is the term used by
Accoona to describe the search features that enable searchers to highlight
specific terms within the search query.

The ability to "SuperTarget"(tm) a search is valuable to all Internet users
who want to be able to focus their search to individual words within a
query. This technology allows users to efficiently find their way through
the billions of pages published on the Internet.

How "SuperTargeting"(tm) Works

"SuperTargeting"(tm) depends on sophisticated Artificial Intelligence
technology but Accoona makes this feature easy to use. Accoona adds another
step in which you see the words you typed in your search query appear
separately with a box next to each one. All you have to do is put a check
into the box that contains the most important word or words in the phrase.

For example, let's assume the search term you are using is "Discount Diamond
Jewelry." If you are most interested in paying a low price you would put a
check in the "discount" box. If more than one term is more important you can
check additional boxes. Providing this additional search information takes
only seconds as it provides Accoona Artificial Intelligence technology the
information to find more relevant results for you.