[windows2000] Re: AW: OT: For any of you on Facebook please take a moment to make a vote for the Musella Foundation for Brain Tumor Research

  • From: Toby <toby.percival@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 09:29:50 +0100

No, I don't believe Jim is stupid. I have been on this list for a number of
years, and Jim is a lot of things, but stupid ain't one of them!

I also believe if anybody is entitled to post on this list it is Jim who
dedicates a lot of time to peoples technical problems.

Maybe if you want to question him, you can do so in a more suitable manner.

Regards,
Toby