[windows2000] Re: A question about setting up a printer via R J-45 connectors

  • From: Jyotessh G Nair <jyotessh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 01:34:48 -0800 (PST)

You can make your local printer as netwrok in 2 ways.
One is sharing the resuourses in netwrok or connecting
local printer in Print port server (printer server)(
hardware device)We can assiage IP for that and we can
make the rpinter as IP printer. Even we can publish ip
printer as web enabled one. IF you have any more
problem . THen tell me .

Thanks,

Jyotessh G Nair

http://mailplus.yahoo.com