[windows2000] 5.25" floppy drive

  • From: "Costanzo, Ray" <rcostanzo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 15:34:22 -0500

I read here (http://www.tss.northwestern.edu/windows/compare_win.html)
that W2K does not support 5.25" floppy drives.  Anyone know if this is
true?  I have a bunch of old floppies with some GW BASIC programs I
wrote when I was a kid, and I'd like to get them off those disks some
day when I get around to sticking a 5.25" drive in my computer.  Will I
have to setup a Windows 95 computer to do this or something?

Thanks,

Ray at work

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com