[windows2000] Re: 32-bit virtual machines

  • From: "Ray Costanzo" <ray@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 10:47:28 -0500

This was another thing I was wondering.  If I go with a 64bit host OS, I can
use much more RAM, but I wasn't sure if the RAM that's unaddressable by a
32bit OS would be available to the virtual OSes.  I suppose since VMWare is
the  bridge between the physical memory and the guest OS, it's possible.  If
so, NICE!!!