[windows2000] Re: 32-bit virtual machines

  • From: "Ray Costanzo" <ray@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 09:56:08 -0500

I've found - in my quite limited experience - that VMWare performs
lightyears better than MS's virtualization options.  And if I remember
right, I had to go through a ridiculous obstacle course to mount an ISO as a
CD drive in the MS products.  That's basic functionality in my mind!  I'm a
big fan of Microsoft, but I think they just don't get it when it comes to
some things.