[windows2000] 1 user 2 group policies

  • From: Klein.M@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 11:05:59 +0200

Hi,

we have the problem that 1 user should have 2 different group policies. We
have W2k and CITRIX. On the CITRIX sever the user should have not realy any
rights. Some users have a notebook, where the need more rights.  But
sometimes they should logon on the CITRIX server and work there. How can i
get them to use the CITRIX policy when they work on the server. at the
moment they use 2 differnt users, but I just want to delete the second user
of them.

Kind regards
Markus Klein

ISOVOLTA AG