Re: won't play music in folders

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 17:05:20 -0800

Hi,

Thanks for the hint. I tried that and unfortunately it didn't cure the problem. I still get a blank when I try to play some .wav file. It announces winamp like it's going to play but then there's just silence.
Any other thoughts?
Thanks.

Bud

At 10:43 AM 11/29/2005, you wrote:
Type control-p to get to preferences and at the top of the treeview is a
tab called file types. Once your on that tab across and you will see a all
button and if you press this with your space bar you will select all the
file types that winamp can play. Then just shift-tab back to the close
button unless you'd like to make other adjustments.

On 11/29/2005 at 10:27 AM Bud Schwab wrote:

>Hi Gang,
>
>Another question, when I go to a folder that has some music I've
>recorded and press enter to play it it announces winamp as though it
>was going to play, but it doesn't play it.  I have some files that I
>used to play so something has happened recently.  Maybe it's since I
>have installed the new 5.112 version.  Any ideas?  Where does one go
>to make winamp the primary player?
>Thanks.
>

>Bud Schwab
>W 6 Z Y P
>Malibu, California

> To unsubscribe from this mailing list, please send a message to:
>subject line.
> Archives located at:
>http://www.freelists.org/archives/winamp4theblind>
>the way the list is being run, do not post them to the list directly.
>Instead, please contact
>the list owners at winamp4theblind-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My Journal http://livejournal.com/users/djc1

             email Or Msn: djc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx