Re: winamp volume

  • From: Curtis Delzer <curtis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2013 08:36:56 -0800

If you are in windows 7, check the master volume control, going to the winamp slider and make sure it is 100 percent.

At 07:39 PM 01/19/13, you wrote:
Please post this to the Winamp list:
Hello. Today I have noticed my Winamp volume had gone way down, and I know the files I've played on it have come through louder in the past. I can't increase the volume with the up arrow, and I would like my volume to come back up to normal levels, as I like to listen to music files when I work out. I am currently working on a Vista 32 bit laptop. Thank you.