Re: winamp 5.05?

  • From: Reg Webb <reg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 00:39:35 +0000

Hi

If you have a means of CD burning and ripping with which you're happy,
then there is currently no point in paying for Winamp Pro.  I only did
it because I wanted to give just a little bit back after using the free
player for all this time.  As usual, every interface is unique, and
Winamp's means that you can make use of play lists in putting your disks
together.  I'm interested in exploring different interfaces but, as I
said, in terms of necessity, the enhanced ripping and burning
functionality is the only thing you currently gain with the Pro version.

--
Reg Webb
Website: