Re: what is the latest version of winamp and were can you get it from

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2010 21:50:45 +0000

Hi Kacey.
I use Winamp 5.581 Lite. You can get it from www.winamp.com/player. I use Lite because I don't want the advanced features. I use other programs for those kind of things.
Hope this helps.

Chris H
You can contact me in the following ways:
E-mail and Facebook: challsworth2@xxxxxxx
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266
Blog: http://chrishallsworth.klangoblogs.net

On 01/11/2010 18:16, Casey wrote:
Hi I am currently running winam on my system currently.
But I haven't seen any information on any new versions that are out.
So if anyone here had information on what the most current version is
and were you can go and get it that would be grate.
Thanks to all for any and all information that may get posted on this.

Casey

subject line.
Archives located at:
http://www.freelists.org/archives/winamp4theblind>