we fount the key! the crazy 80's vault is open

  • From: "Jarrod Jicha" <jamminjerry@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <chit-chat-cafe@xxxxxxxxx>, <friends@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <web-audio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <webaudio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streamad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <streammadness@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blindcast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 10:10:11 -0500

Wow!  there are great things in here! there is Kitt, oh wow! what is this?
great music!  Hello there everyone, sorry about that. I guess I should invite
you to come search the Crazy 80's Vault with me! This much great music, and fun
should be shaired!  Well? if you wish to join me? The Vault opens for the
public starting at 17:00 GMT, wich is 12:00 PM eastern, 11:00 AM central, and
9:00 pacific.  We get to poke around in there for four hours before they kick
us out!  won't you join me?  oh, I almost forgot to tell you how to get there.
 here is the address of the vault.
http://interactive.acbradio.org
I hope to see you all there. and remember to bring a flashlight with you.
sometimes the corners hold the best treasures.