Re: wanting some equalizer settings for winamp

  • From: "EVAN REESE" <mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 23:15:24 -0500

All you need to do is, when you're in the equalizer window, hit the letter s, which will bring up a context menu. Arrow down to Load and hit enter, then when you hear Preset, hit enter there. Then, arrow down the presets until you get to flat and hit enter there. The menu will close, and your equalizer will be on flat.

HTH

Evan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob Campbell" <robert-c@xxxxxxxxxxx>