using winamp with dvd burners

  • From: charles addleman <caddleman@xxxxxxx>
  • To: winamp4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 20:19:03 -0500

Hi list,

I hope this question is appropriate.  I don't post often, But I am out of
Ideas. I am running Windows XP, Win-eyes4.5, and Winamp5.03C.  I just
installed a DVD burner and I would like to use Winamp to play my CDS and
DVDS.  The software that came with the burner is not screen reader
friendly.  I have been able to use Realone player, but Winamp is much more
functional.  However, I have not been able to get it to respond at all.  I
would appreciate it if someone could get me started.  Thanks in advance Chuck.